Summer is finally here on Long Island and it’s the time of year for those pesky stinging insects to start ruining our outdoor activities. Our team of exterminators here at Pest Pro Exterminating are prepared to not only exterminate these stinging insects, but helping you take preventative measures to keep your family safe.
Stinging insects such as hornets, wasps, and yellow jackets are incredibly dangerous, especially for people who are allergic. Their sting is painful and their aggressive swarming behavior has proved to be a nuisance here on Long Island during our summers.
Our Pest Control Techniques:
- We wear protective bee suits, so we are completely covered …no one likes to be stung!
- Using an aerosol knockdown material we quickly bring down the exposed nest
- If the nest isn’t exposed, we apply an insecticide dust the openings where they are flying in and out of (crack or hole in your home or outdoor space)
- The insecticide dust gets brought into the nest for consumption, killing the nest from the inside
- Once the nest is dead we will remove it, seal it in a bag, and then dispose of the bag